As of tomorrow, the City of Cambridge is banning all plastic bags and levying a fee for paper bag usage. Cambridge joins dozens of cities and states nationwide that have enacted a similar ban, including several in our own state like Brookline, Nantucket and Newburyport.
Why does this matter to marketers? It opens up a whole new option for getting your brand out there. Residents who live, work and play in cities that have plastic bag bans will be even more likely to hang onto – and showcase – your branded reusable bag than before! If you’re a Cambridge company or a business in another city with a plastic bag ban, reusable bags can be used for:
- Employee appreciation: Pass them out as employee swag so they have a convenient way to run errands.
- Customer appreciation or prizes: Especially if you have a storefront, customers will love the reward of a reusable bag as a promotion or gift with minimum purchase.
- Trade show or event giveaways: The perfect way to attract attendees to provide their contact info or set up an appointment in exchange for a high-value, low-cost item.
- Sales: If you’re a retailer, selling reusable bags for a markup can be a great way to drive incremental income while also promoting your brand.
Branded reusable bags come in a variety of styles and price points. Thinking about adding reusable totes to your promo item library or stocking them in your store? Here are some of our favorite and most versatile options. Click the link to create a virtual sample with your own logo, and contact us today for specific pricing and information.
- All-Purpose Tote
- Cotton Market Tote
- Reversible Bucket Tote
- Laminated 100% Recycled Shopper
- Foldaway Shopper
- Insulated Shopper
- Business Tote
- Clear Event Tote
- Zippered Tote
Ready to jump on this trend? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.876.3688 to learn more about pricing and options!