As a Cambridge and Boston printer, we have been delivering business solutions to Greater Boston businesses since 1992.
We offer a full array of creative, marketing and print solutions for businesses of all sizes throughout the Greater Boston area. Our family-owned business provides a powerful punch: we have the brainpower to conceptualize an idea from scratch, the experience to manage it through completion and the flexibility to adjust to your project’s demands.
Our location in the center of metro Boston’s innovation hub includes a design suite and a state-of-the-art commercial printing facility.
A combination of innovation solutions and superior customer service is a hallmark of our business. Our expert print and design services have nurtured personal, long-term relationships with our Boston-based customers while providing world-class scale, distribution and resources.
“All good work begins with listening. Listening to people’s needs. Listening to people from all walks and from organizations of all shapes and sizes.”
Co-founder/President, The Ambit Works
From simple black and white photocopies to the most elaborate 3-D mailers and tradeshow displays, we take a consultative approach to each client project. Our strategy is to provide the management and know-how to ensure that you get exactly what you need, when you need it. We examine design, logistics, materials, finishing and every other aspect of your project to provide the perfect end product.
We’ve become one of the premier print companies in Boston thanks to our hands-on approach. As a family-run, owner-managed business, we demonstrate a high level of service and the type of consultation that only two decades of experience in the industry can provide.
We focus on Greater Boston in order to focus on personal service for our clients. From managing colors to providing a variety of materials for our clients to experience in person, our job is to manage your project so that you don’t have to.
Careers at The Ambit Works
We’re always interested in learning about new people here at The Ambit Works. We love meeting experienced, hard-working individuals who are looking to be a part of a fun, fast paced, team-oriented environment. Sound like you? Get in touch!
Sales & Marketing Operations Administrator
Ambit Creative Group – Brighton, MA
We have an opportunity in our rapidly expanding creative and print manufacturing process for a professional with 5+ years of sales and marketing operations experience.
The Sales & Marketing Operations Administrator will assist the sales team in driving revenue by facilitating sales activities with current customers and providing support in to both the sales team and our marketing agency.
The Sales & Marketing Operations Administrator role has five components:
- Assist the sales team in communicating with current customers and house accounts.
- Nurture current relationships with our customer base through communication and interaction with the customers.
- Understand both the creative services and print services that Ambit provides, spot potential opportunities with existing and new customers and communicate them with the sales team.
- Provide research support to the sales team in tracking down the correct contacts at prospect and current customer companies.
- Assist with the sales team’s workflow, assigning calls and following up on next steps.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of department’s activities.
- Own the processes of keeping our sales database updated, including keeping data clean and providing guidelines to the sales team around data entry.
- Manage the sales team in their proper and consistent use of the sales database.
- Provide support to our marketing agency by alerting them to news worthy projects and facilitating information flow between Ambit and the agency.
- Develop and organize a library of marketing materials.
- Review marketing analytics to gather important data that helps facilitate sales and marketing decisions.
- Arrange logistics of on- and off-site events.
Online Retail Support
- Assist the web team in launching and maintaining our online retail storefront by preparing content for products going online.
- Manage marketing components of new products in the online storefront.
- Assist in marketing our retail site to the Greater Boston community.
- At least three years of proven experience in sales and/or marketing administration
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Highly organized and data-driven
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Creative problem-solver who is able to manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ambit has been in business for over 25 years. We have evolved to meet the needs of our diverse and dynamic customers. From spot color business cards to environmental graphics. Face to face meetings to ecommerce platforms. Pencil sketches to After Effects. From Kendall Square to Mumbai our customers depend on our quality, business thinking and positive attitude to make them look good and attain success.
- We are in Brighton, where we make real things that people use. We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience and performance, 401(k), medical insurance, paid time off, paid sick time, a fun environment full of opportunities to advance. We even have onsite parking!
- Interested? Excited? Great, send in your resume and cover letter. We read everything.