Now that we’re in the first week of August, now’s the prime “back-to-school” time where everyone’s mindset is that summer is almost over and the kids will be going back to school soon enough. Not to rush past the rest of summer and through the fall season, but here at Ambit, we’re already thinking ahead to 2016. Now’s the time to start planning your company’s 2016 promotional calendar!
Most people don’t start to think about calendars until the fall, but in reality, that can be too late. If you start planning and thinking about your calendar now, we’ll have more time to get creative with things and make a really unique piece that represents your brand. And if any piece is worth taking the time to make it right, a promotional calendar is! This piece will be displayed for an entire year and will be a continuous promotional tool for your clients and prospects to keep your brand top of mind.
Here are some questions to ask when you get started planning your calendar for next year:
Consider Format and Layout:
- What type of calendar do you want? (Ex: Wall Calendar, Pocket Calendar, Desk Calendar, Magnetic, Mouse Pad, etc.)
- How will you be distributing these calendars to your customers/prospects? (Via mail, in-person, as a thank you gift, etc.)
- Timeframe and Quantity: When do you need them by and how many will you need to print?
- Do you want the calendar in electronic format as well?
Consider Content and Imagery:
- Who is the audience for the calendar?
- What events are you attending/promoting in 2015 that should be recognized next year?
- Are you planning any special promotions around the holidays?
- Do you have any pending brand changes?
- What images can use from 2015 thus far?
- What new images will you need to obtain?
Need help brainstorming? We love working with clients to come up with really cool and unique promotional calendars! Contact us now to start the discussion!
At The Ambit Works, we like to practice what we preach. That’s why, we’re already working on our 2016 corporate calendar. And, next year will be one you won’t want to miss! Sign up now to register to receive our 2016 corporate calendar once it’s available later this year!